Bowl by Lee Gi-Hoon
Through glass blowing, Lee Ki-Hoon works to emphasize the beauty of the curve, inspired by the traditional Korean tile form. The cleanliness felt in the natural line resembles nature, giving it a comfortable and stable mood.
Material and Size (cm)
Ø 11 x H 6
Precautions for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc.
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used.