Bowl by Lee Mu-Gyu
Lee Mu-Gyu mainly deals with high-quality wood such as rosewood, ebony, and teak from the South Pacific Ocean. Especially, he prefers rosewood. This is because the deep rose scent of raw woodwork is attractive, but at the same time, it also has excellent durability. The artist excludes artificial processing and colorful decorations. He pursues a design that contains the essence of modernity by utilizing the natural texture of rose trees.
Materials & Size(cm)
D 30 x W22 x H 6
Precaution for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc..
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used.