Top handle teapot by Yu Se-Ri
Yu Se-Ri's white porcelain ceramic works are molded using a spinning wheel and baked in a kiln at 1280°C. It is a Korean white porcelain series in a pure blue color in a small form.
The round handle on top makes it easy to brew tea.
Materials & Size(cm)
Ø 5 x W 10 x H 12.5
Precautions for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc..
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used.