MIni square tea mat by Choi Hee-Ju
Rather than calling herself a traditional craftsman, the artist introduces herself as a person who likes to play with cloth, that is a "wiggle-holic." Even if she uses traditional techniques, she enjoys making necessary things for modern life in various ways by adding stories and meanings. Since she thinks hand-made objects contain a precious heart and sincerity for the recipient, she always thinks about the recipient and work with sincerity.
"Drinking tea is a rest for the mind as well.
Put your mind on the flowing stitch line for a moment.
A line that flows can be a wave.
It could be a ridge that flows.
It can be a ray of wind.
I made it with the hope that you will rest."
Materials & Size(mm)
W12 x D12
Precautions for us
- Everything is done manually. Each product has a slightly different shape and stitch drawing.
- There may be small errors such as size.
- Please understand that the shape may be different from the images on the screen because it varies depending on the warehousing.
- Products will be delivered randomly. Enjoy the joy of keeping your own tea mat, which is the only one in the world.
- Take a neutral detergent and wash it as if pressing it occasionally and after drying, sprinkle glue on the hemp and iron it to make it stiff again.
- Due to the nature of natural fibers, there may be sometimes lumps. Please enjoy it as a natural way.