Kaolin teapot set in black by Lee Joon-Ho
The contrast between the matte surface and the smooth glazed interior looks gorgeous. You can feel free to brew any kind of tea.
It consists of a black kaolin teapot, a black kaolin pourer, and five black kaolin teacups.
Materials & Sizes(cm)
Teapot Ø 8.5 x H 10
Pourer Ø 7 x H 7
Cup Ø 5.5 x H 3.5
Precautions for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc..
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used.