HOHIN teapot by Sゝゝ
A teapot specially made for Okro that pursued the functionality and shapes.
HOHIN is a name given for a teapot without a handle. The lid is slid off a little and used as a strainer in order not to spill the tea leaves. Its flat shape will help spread the tea leaves slowly and equally. It can also be used as tableware.
Materials & Size(cm)
Ø 14 x H 6
Precautions for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc..
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used.