STAY MO-NO-HA TOWEL
It has a waffle structure, composed of a solid texture that is soft and fluffy with high absorption, which can shorten drying time.
Dust lint is minimized.
Materials & Sizes(mm)
- Face Towel 40 x 74
- Bath Towel 70 x 140
- Washing it alone for the first 2-3 times is recommended before using it.
- Use a wool course when you use a laundry machine.
- Do not use bleach/wool shampoo/fiber softener.
- Mixed washing with towels in different colors is prohibited. Separate washing is recommended.
- Due to the nature of the waffle towel, it is highly elastic, so when drying after washing, hold the ends of both long sides of the towel and dry it.
- The thread twist at the end of the towel is a machining joint to prevent the sewing from loosening for the finishing process as a premium towel. If the twisting is cut, the sewing part of the towel should be loosened.
- It is recommended to wash under 40 degrees of water to prevent color fading, dust occurrence, and lower absorption.