Round ston dish by Kim Keun-Su and Lee Jin-Sun of Ecriture Studio
Ecriture Studio explores the pure elegance of the soil material while respecting the roughness of the unrefined soil itself. This represents the purity of the material, soil. The rough texture that touches the fingertips will revive the sense of nature we have felt.
The stone series is inspired by the texture they felt on the surface of rough stones.
Material and size (cm)
Ø 16 x H 1.5
Precautions for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc.
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used.