Plain vase by Otani Tetsuya
Otani Tetsuya's works are thin and give off a pure yet delicate image. His matte and white glazed ceramics not only give a pleasant touch when held in hand, but also highlight the natural color of the flowers.
Material & Size (cm)
Ø 9.5 x H 21.5
Precautions for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc.
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used.