Black tea kettle by Minto
The tea kettle makes it attractive to focus on and savor the tea itself. Minto is a brand with a spouse who has been training tea for 10 years and a craftsman who has been training pottery for 20 years.
They are making tea utensils that are faithful to their functions and are useful.
Material & Size(cm)
Precaution for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc..
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.