Most of Ando Masanobu's works are made with Tatara techniques that match clay with plaster frames, so you can buy almost the same quality products if you repurchase the products you used or purchase multiple the same products. Ando Masanobu's bowl contains a good balance between the texture of the handmade work and the convenience that is perfect for daily use.
Materials & Size(cm)
Ø 16x H 2
Precaution for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc..
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used.