Marble vase (s) by Kim In-Sig
The craftsman is working on white porcelain using a technique called Yeonrimun. The movement of lines and sides formed by similar but different soil naturally interlocking, overlapping, and sharpening. Also, the twisting of fine soil resembles objects that can recall the artist's memories.
Materials & Size
Ø 7cm x H 13.2 cm
Precaution for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc..
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used.